Changes to 2019-2021 VLF Grant Reporting Requirements
Due to the VLF grants program changing to a 2-year grant cycle; 2019-2020/2020-2021, the Virginia Literacy Foundation (VLF) will offer Requests for Proposals (RFPs) every other year. Therefore, no new requests for grant proposals will be distributed in 2020. The next round of proposals will be available in January of 2021.
Information for 2019-2020/2020-2021 VLF grant recipients:
The Mid-Year Report
- The Mid-Year Grant Report form has been revised. The revised report form will be posted to the VLF website and emailed to each Grant Award recipient on January 29, 2020. The report should include results from year one of the 2-year grant.
- The Mid-Year Report DUE DATE has been changed to April 17, 2020.
- The VLF Grants Committee will read all the reports and study goal progress. The committee is interested to learn in more detail about goal progress as well as any challenges each CBLO is experiencing. The committee will take the opportunity to provide feedback to help ensure that success is achieved by the CBLO and its partner/s.
The Year-End Report
- The Year-End Grant Report DUE DATE will be moved to late September 2020. The VLF will ask programs to include the VLF Survey for fiscal year 2019/2020.
- Goal attainment and outcomes should be discussed.